The Replisome - a Molecular Machine
A Replisome is a type of Molecular machine found within a healthy body. It is entrusted to interact directly with genetic data, quickly, accurately, and repeatedly....We offer the same for a healthy business. 3 years in the making...The Replisome (Internally known as BOTS 3.0)
Ultra-small form factor, lightweight and flexible placement
With a weight of 3.13 lbs a size of 9.44" x 7.80" x 4.29" - the device can be installed on pallet jacks, forklifts, or carried to a job. The device can print being laid on any of it's 6 sides including upside-down.
- Previous builds were heavy, cumbersome and often required dedicated carts. (The lightest of the previous generation was 7.1 lbs)
- Previous builds could not be placed anywhere desired, due to battery limitation and printer cover unable to be inverted.
Equipped with a built-for-purpose Linux operating system
No license requirement, faster boot time, and more secure program.
- Previous builds featured an app driven by licensed Windows software.
- Previous builds would lose focus due to Windows having dominance.
User-friendly and simplified design requires no user interface
Better efficiency and run-time with less maintenance.
- Previous build featured Screen and user interface interaction which also allowed for easier insertion of data contamination from users.
Increased Speed and scan queuing
Scans are now done at user speed and queue without hesitation
- Previous builds required the user to wait approx 5 seconds between scans or risk data contamination.
Data integrity built-in: Data alert and waste reduction
Replisome detects start and end codes to ensure codes are detected and printed correctly or do not print at all. Bad scans alert the user that something is wrong with the code scanned.
- Previous builds had no data integrity mechanism
- Previous builds had no alert function
- Previous builds would continue to print bad scans if the user requested them
Station ID and Black box tracking
Tags print the station ID or their printed origin and each system contains a running log of activity to audit device usage
- Previous builds had no way of understanding which system had printed a given tag and had no method of tracking device usage
Deeper QR data that includes more insightful information
Tags now print Unique symbols to identify, Allergens, Certifications, Special Statuses without needing to search and compare to database...the information is there when you need it to make decisions and prompts to dig deeper when necessary.
Does this part Contain allergens? Is this Organic? Is this ingredient different or special? All is communicated now, automatically and freely when using the system the same as before.
- Previous builds had no way of understanding sub-information concerning anything
More Reliable - Better Support
The design choices result in less troubleshooting for general users, and better repair and replacement options are there if problems arise.
- Previous builds could be costly, especially if a battery replacement was needed
Passive Cooling in a small package
The Replisome sips energy and results in much lower heat generation, and can be passively cooled without any need for fans.
- Some previous builds required 12 seconds of cooling every 2 minutes 41 seconds in a similar form factor and previously, builds that required no passive cooling were several times larger in size.
1 year Warranty
Repair or replacement of defective parts for 1 year from first service.